KBH-001: TAMARIND EVENING DHOW
- per person US$95
- Unforgotten old Arabic dhows cruise and a romantic candle dinner under the star filled sky, really magical mix ancient with the present
KBH-002: CHALE ISLAND
- overnight US$130
- Dreaming, small coral Paradise Island of 2.3 km sq with thermal springs and salt lakes. Bungalows Apartments furnished with African/Arabic antiques and one eats fresh food the surrounding Indian Ocean
KBH-003: FINCH HATTON's CAMP
- 3 Days Tsavo - Finch Hattons Voi Safari US$595
- What a place to be sleep besides hippos and the nearby bush the roaring of prides of lions. Really a paradise in Tsavo. Always visitors tells their friends before they leave for Kenya - Tell them I will be in Tsavo Finch Hatton's
KBH-004: SALT LICK BALLOON
- 2 Days Taita /Saltlick Special US$360 and for the optional early Morning Balloon Safari US$295
- Sleep in a lodge built in the stilts as you watch the regular ambush by the predator at the floodlit salt licking/watering hove. Early morning be a bird and overview the in animals from the balloon basket.
KBH-005: TREE TOPS SHIMBA LODGE
- overnight US$170
- Only tree total along the Coast where in your room there is alive grown tree. Evening sundown followed by a surplus dinner at the lodge.
KBH-006: GOVERNORS CAMP
- Maasai Mara Governors Camp 2 Days-Flight US$495
- This is the place exclusively for over a century ago for Kenya's colonial Governors and their Royal visitors. Little Governors casts its spell over all who visits from honey mooning couples to presidents.
KBH-007: LAMU ISLAND REVIVAL
- 7 days full board US$ 999
- Founded in the 7th century, Lamu still reflects the typical picture of the old Arabic dhow ports. Natural settings for natural relationships - join your boyfriends and girlfriends in a location reminiscent of 1001 Arabian Nights. Live your dreams of Love.
The thrill of bush with African's big games is what brings people to the Maasai Mara.